Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is about life experiences in my family, friends, or my own life.



Tuesday, February 23, 2010

First day!

This is the first blog I have ever done so I apologize if I totally mess this up. 


Today was my first day for observing for my class and I had fun.  They were making cards for one of their classmates who is in China.  Then we took a field trip to the post office to mail it.  All of the kids have different personalities and I can't wait to be able to work with them.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you enjoyed your observation day. That's a first step towards realizing affirmation of your career choice. I'll be a long haul to get there, but you're on your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you got to have a good experience with the kids on your first day. The kids seem to care about what they do and are interested in things. I hope you have gotten a good experience out of observing. You will get a lot of ideas from your teacher that you may love or you may say to yourself, I do not want to do that with my own class. Either way, it will be a growing experience and the more classes you observe the better idea you will have for later in your life.

    ReplyDelete